Home Forums College Admission low gpa any[:I] hope

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mod 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jac2294
    Participant

Hi I’m jhiselle and I’m a senior in highschool . I wanted to know what you thought my chances were of getting into NYU, it is the only school I truly want to go to and if anything I just want to go to school near new york city. My gpa has been dropping since we moved to Ohio last year. It was a 3.4 and is now even lower at a 3.1 , I hope to raise it to at least a 3.4 for graduation but were I’m at now how much of a chance do I have. I was on track for a year. I have over 100 hours of community service. I’ve been working since I was 14 at Kroger and now a daycare. I’m president of my youth and praise dancr
    dance group at my church . I’m president of the multicultural club at school. I play the guitar. I Study and lived in japan. I take classes at a nearby community college. I’m in gymnastics. I’m in a cotillion. I was in yearbook for a year. I was key clubnd student senat a year. I’m plan to do an internship at ccwa. I want to major in international relations or journalism. In all my social studies / history classes I’ve gotten A’s. I have a 1800 on the sat. I’m also native American and black.

mod
    Keymaster

Hi jac2294 and welcome to Admissions Boards!

I encourage you to repost this to the Ask AdmissionsConsultants thread to receive a more informed reply than I can provide.

Best of luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.