Home Forums Law School International Indian Law Student Needs career advice

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sheena1112
    Participant

I have a Bachelor’s degree in Law from India and currently on H4 (dependent visa). I am eligible to study in USA on H4 and need an employer to file for H1 to hire me. I am looking for some career counseling to pursue my education and career. Please find below my education and work experience details

Education:
    Bachelors degree in Commerce from Mumbai University – India
    Bachelors degree in Law from Mumbai University – India

Work Experience:
    Bayer CropScience Ltd. as Management Trainee in the Legal and Secretarial Department for 15 months.

Pangea3 Legal Database Systems Pvt. Ltd. (A division of Thompson Reuters) as a Paralegal Associate in Governance, Risk & Compliance Department for 13 months.

Kindly let me know if I am eligible to apply for jobs directly in California based on my Law Degree. Or if not eligible to work directly with my current qualifications, Can you please suggest the path that I should take with regards to law courses / Certifications that I need to take up to pursue a career in California.

Thank you very much in advance for your support and guidance.

mod
    Keymaster

Hi Sheena1112 and welcome to Admissions Boards!

I strongly encourage you to post this on the Ask AdmissionsConsultants thread as they can give you better advice than I can. Be sure to click “Reply to topic” and not “New topic”.

Best of luck!

Sheena1112
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks a lot for the response.

I am really new to forums and not sure if I did the post correct.

Thanks again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.