Home Forums Graduate School Miscellaneous online degrees vs. traditional degrees

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    vehria01
    Participant

No one seems to be asking one important question, how do online courses know that its YOU getting the degree? I mean, i knew a guy that had his girlfriend get his GED for him online. And i knew another person that recieved a degree online from an accedited online school and she didnt do even half the work! she had family members do it for her! In a classroom setting you cant get away with this kind of behavior. But hey if the degrees are the same and jobs look at it the same then why doesnt everyone cheat the system? I mean it sounds sweet, you can get other people to do your work for you and you still get the degree, you cant beat that right?! You could just wing it when you go to your job cause like that one guy on here said, you just need hands on experiance. So i guess my really question is, if the degrees are the same, then why put your self through the stuggle of going to a traditional college where you cant cheat the system?

gigi

cynusalisa
    Participant

Online degrees from quality institutions are reasonably well accepted in some areas where Traditional degrees are not…Online students are not bound by any geographical limits. They can apply to any school of their choice..But Traditional Degrees are still work within Rigid Structure.everything needs to fall in place if you are considering traditional, classroom-based degree programs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.