Home Forums MBA Admission addmission in MBA

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    hgupta506
    Participant

Hi,
    I am Himanshu Gupta from Faridabad. I am pursuing BBA(Cam) from MD university in Faridabad india. Can you suggest me some colleges to get admission in India, if you deal with Indian colleges. I am scoring 73% aggregate and hopefully i will raise it by 2 % in my final semester.
    Thanks

regards,

umangkumar
    Participant

Hi Himanshu, I don’t know much about others college as you can find lots of rumors about them and we never get to know that which are the true one and which are the wrong ones. By the way I am Umang Kumar & I am pursuing MBA from International Academy of Business Management (IABM) at Pune. As a student my experience with this college is so good and It’s really a nice institute, there is a proper environment for studies & adequate faculty & offer decent placements as well. You can pursue your MBA from this institute. I would like to introduce this institute. For more updates please check our official website. (bit[dot]ly/9PkokA)

shikha sadh
    Participant

Hi Himanshu, first , let me tell you….from your marks, u seem sincere student to me.So, chances are that you will do really well in MBA as well. Apart from IIMs, there are various other institutes/universities that are acknowledged for their academic excellence and excellent job placements. Here is the list, you can consider any of them for MBA:
    Amity University
    UPES Dehradun
    Sikkim Manipal University

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.