Home Forums MBA Executive MBA Enlightenment requested

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  IHateCats 15 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Vikster
    Participant

Why should anyone with the prerequisites for an EMBA want to get the degree? You are already far along in your career and you have already learned about leadership and so forth. Why do you need the degree at that point?

phil778
    Participant

Haven’t thought about it before. I’m too young for EMBA but I think you’re on to something here.

Good luck with your apps. If you don’t get in, I think you’d do well in a top philosophy school. (Of course then you wouldn’t have needed to take the GMAT I guess. OK, I’ll stop now before I become a philospher too.) [:D]

Posc
    Participant

Brand namne and alumni networks help the big dogs just like the smaller ones. [8D]

All or nothing

matthieu953
    Participant

If all of the business schools required several years of work experience there would not have to be different programs. The degree is devalued by the younger students.

phantastic
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by matthieu953

If all of the business schools required several years of work experience there would not have to be different programs. The degree is devalued by the younger students.

I visited HBS and met some very talented students who I don’t believe are devaluing the MBA. I’m eqaully sure there are many other talented younger students at other campuses too.

hercules
    Participant

What happened to the gold old days when peopel pondered things like how dog = god backwards[?]
    Anyone remembr this movie

06mba
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by hercules

What happened to the gold old days when peopel pondered things like how dog = god backwards[?]
    Anyone remembr this movie

Revenge of the Nerds. I think the guy’s name was Oger. He defected and joined the Nerd’s frat.

What’s my prize? [:)]

phantastic
    Participant

Correct! The frat was Lambda Lambda Lambda.

Johnny, tell us what he’s won? [8D]

ahua
    Participant

I didn’t realize there were so many 80s movies fans here.

IHateCats
    Participant

Like it or not, the 80s are going to come back with a vengeance.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.