Home Forums MBA GMAT Data Suffiency

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  kachakrav 15 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

margaritagal
    Participant

I’m worried DS is going to pull down my quant. I’m not having as much trouble with PS. I’ve read the PR and Kaplan books and I’m still having problems. Any ideas? Thanks! [:)]

hbsalltheway
    Participant

Commit A = stmt 1 only, B = stmt 2 only, C = both together but neither by themselves, etc to memory. It will save you valuavle time.

Posc
    Participant

Easier said than done: Don’t stress and relax.

All or nothing

hercules
    Participant

I’m facing DS problems too. If there are other good materials besides PR and Kap (tht show diff tips) I’d like to know too!

Posc
    Participant

I think there are only so many GMAT tips and the companies just package them differently.

Correct me if I’m wrong anyone.[?]

All or nothing

kachakrav
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by hbsalltheway

Commit A = stmt 1 only, B = stmt 2 only, C = both together but neither by themselves, etc to memory. It will save you valuavle time.

This is good advice. I would like to add to remember the steps of when it is A or B or C D E. Otherwise you may get confused and remember something you should not from previous question or statement. Hope this helps and does not confuse any one further.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.