Home Forums Law School Admission Chances at top law schools

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nicole1234
    Participant

I graduated a few years ago from a top public institution with a 3.52 and a double major in Public Policy (focus on economics) and Anthropology and a 172 on the LSAT.

Since then I have had a few years of experience in various nonprofits and social service work. I am about to start a masters in social work at either University of Washington or Columbia – and I am hoping to pursue a joint J.D./MSW at either institution.

Do I have a shot at Columbia law?

I think I have a good shot at UW law, but I’m also not sure.

Nicole Keenan

mod
    Keymaster

Hi Nicole and welcome to Admissions Boards!

I am not an expert so I can’t really give you an honest assessment of your chances. It looks like there may be a few things going on here so I’d encourage you to repost this on the Ask AdmissionsConsultants thread (Make sure you hit, “Reply to Topic” when you do) They should be able to give you a good answer.

Best of luck!

lusoUSA
    Participant

HI. I’m portuguese but i’ll be moving to the US in 2 years. My current GPA is of 3.8, but i still have 2 years left of college. I’m taking a B.A. in International Relations. I want to know if i have any chance of getting accepted at HLS. I don’t know if i would count as an international student. I know several languages and i have an aptitude for music. I think i’m smart enough to get passed of the 170 on the LSAT.
    Could help get a better idea of my chances?

Thankx!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.