Home Forums Law School Admission acceptance

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kschaeffer24
    Participant

I would liek your opinion on whether I should apply to law school, or re-take the lsat.
    I have now taken the lsat twice and unfortunately I dropped the ball the second time. I do not usually take standardized tests very well and that was certainly the case concerning my lsat scores. I received a 145 the first time I took it a year ago and I received a 144 for the oct. lsat. I know it’s not recommended to take the lsat more than once let alone 3 times but I am unsure about what to do. I graduated from florida state with a 3.1 in marketing which I imagine would have been higher if I hadn’t been so ill my freshman and sophomore years because I was able to obtain a much higher gpa for my major than when i was in basic studies courses. I have worked for the lsat year as a paralegal and I know that law is somethign that I am passionate about. what is your advice? should I apply with the scores I have or should I consider re-taking the lsat one last time?

mod
    Keymaster

Hi kschaeffer24 and welcome to Admissions Boards!

Although I am not an expert, I would really considering holding off on retaking the LSAT and instead create a focused addendum that will be able to explain your situation regarding testing and your undergraduate record.

Best of luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.