Home Forums College International Romanian high school student

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  costy 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Alexsz
    Participant

Hi !
    I’ve finished 11th grade and now I’m entering my final high school year. I already registered for SAT1 and TOEFL. I will take the tests on Oct 4 ans Sept 20.
    I am a volunteer for 2 organizations – an environmental one and a NGO. During my last 2 high school years I;ve earned several diplomas for participation at some European projects and won a couple of prises.
    I’m an average student but I have very good grades at English and Economics. My intention is to enter the business school at University of the Pacific.
    I’m worried that I might be taking SAT and TOEFL too late. Should I start making my application folder? There are so many things to take care of and I don’t know what to begin with.
    Most important… I don’t know if I stand a chance at being admitted to UOP…
    I could really use some advice…[:)]

mod
    Keymaster

Hi Alexsz and welcome to Admissions Boards!

Assuming that you do well on the SAT and TOEFL, it sounds like your main concern will be communicating your focus and personal story within your application. You seem to have some great experiences due to your participation so you will want to really push those to admissions committees.

Best of luck!

costy
    Participant

Hi alexsz could u add me please , my messenger id is : costy_wiseman. I’m romanian.Te rog

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.