Home Forums MBA Executive MBA New Global Asia EMBA Launched

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lallymba 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I just thought I’d mention that we posted a blog entry earlier today (July 2) at http://www.admissionsconsultants.com/mba/blog.aspx about a new EMBA program created by London Business School, Columbia Business School, and University of Hong Kong.

The first class of 50 students will begin in May 2009.

I hope you find this blog entry informative and we certainly hope our blog is an effective way to help everyone keep current on the latest news in the field of MBA admissions.

Best of luck with your applications!

Sincerely,

David Petersam
    President
    AdmissionsConsultants, Inc.
    DPetersam@admissionsconsultants.com

AdmissionsConsultants

thomas.wai
    Participant

Hi

For those who would like to study and work in the German-speaking region, you may want to check out the Global Execuitve MBA programme offered by the University of St Gallen (Switzerland) and University of Toronto (Canada).

Thomas

lallymba
    Participant

Lally Announces the NEW, Fast Track, Executive MBA Program
    The EMBA program is being offered in a condensed 18 month format which began in Jan. 2010, allowing business students to complete their MBA by May 2011. The curriculum remains the same, with high-quality content delivered by Rensselaer’s faculty and executives who bring real-life experience to the classroom.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.