Home Forums Mindless Banter Post any non admissions related material here Worst chick flick you had to tolerate

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    cartman
    Participant

We’ve all taken one for the team. Some have been more painful than others. My top 3 are

1)I am Sam
    2)Hope Floats
    3)Bridget Jones’ Diary

I think at least after the last one I got some…

I was (seriously!) violently angry after sitting through Sam I am..

Posc
    Participant

Now I have 2 reasons Im glad I wasn’t in the theatre with you during that movie.

I don’t see hwo this list can be complete w/o Titanic. I’d prefer to trade places iwth one of the passengers who drowned then have to watch that agian. [xx(]

All or nothing

liebenator
    Participant

Sleepless in Seattle was so bad I broke up with a girl to avoid seeing You’ve Got Mail.

keenomacdaddy
    Participant

Sweet Home Alabama. Even if that girl could have acted, it still wouldn’t have saved the movie.

ahua
    Participant

English Patient

y82benji
    Participant

I will gladly second, third, and fourth the vote for English Patient.

exyzee
    Participant

Didn’t they have a Seinfeld episode about English Patient?

y82benji
    Participant

Yeah, I remember that episode. Everyone except Elaine thinks it is a wonderful movie and she just doesn’t get it. It exasperates her to no end. I thought it was hilarious because of how much I disliked that movie.

ahua
    Participant

I’ll have to tune into the syndications because I don’t remember that episode.

page1
    Participant

Out of Africa deserves mention for this thread.

y82benji
    Participant

I had never seen Out of Africa so I went to imdb.com to read a synopsis. I couldn’t even get through that. Ouch…

proctorsm
    Participant

a walk to remember!!!

y82benji
    Participant

I dunno, I liked A Walk to Remember… but I’m willing to admit that there’s a good chance that was largely due to the presence of Mandy Moore. She could probably just stand on screen for an hour and a half and I’d watch.

IHateCats
    Participant

Mandy Moore is a hottie.

I thought page1 meant I Dreamed of AFrica. I took a look at the write up on Out of Africa and I think that film is probably even worse[xx(]

hercules
    Participant

I didn’t like Bridget Jones’ Diary or You’ve Got Mail, but they aren’t in the top 10 of worst chick flicks. Titanic was the worst and English Patient was second worst.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.