Home Forums College International Studying medicine in Caribbean for US degree

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rumana9 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

digen verma
    Participant

Hello folks,

For all of you who are trying to get into medical school, here’s good news. Kasturba Medical College International Center has tied up with the American University of Antigua (AUA) College of Medicine to offer various courses in medicine.

The purpose of the training at AUA is to prepare students to pass the US medical licensing examinations (USMLE), for US medical licensure, and to provide the foundation for postgraduate specialty training. Students begin their clinical experience during their 1st semester at a local general Hospital in St. Johns, Antigua, and clinical rotations are completed at US teaching hospitals.

This basically allows a student to finish the first few semesters in Manipal and the rest at Antigua. This is the only college in the Caribbean that will help you achieve your goal of becoming a US physician.

digen verma
    Participant

hey there people,

Here’s something that i recently found out; A friend of mine came across this info seminar that is going to be conducted by the American University of Antigua at New York on Saturday, July 12, 2008 – The Grand Hyatt Hotel, New York City, NY. I’m going to attend it. I will make definitely include it in my schedule. I think every medical school aspirant in the NY area should attend it too.

For more info on AUA google “American university of Antigua”

rumana9
    Participant

That’s a great piece of information.

I’ll definitely try to make it to the seminar.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.