Home Forums College Miscellaneous Does anyone here going to UCLA?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  yazi 14 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Snow White
    Participant

Hi everyone! as UCLA is one of my options in college, I wanted to know people who will or currently studying there, because I don’t live in California and I wished to know someone there, so if I get in, I wouldn’t be all alone.

Feel free also to acknowledge me your opinion about UCLA.
    But since everyone’s saying that the other college that I prefer here in my own State isn’t good, I think UCLA is high priority.

See ya!

sjemm
    Participant

Never been to LA and not going to UCLA. Did you visit the campus? If you liked it go. I am sure you will meet lots of friends when you get there.

y82benji
    Participant

Does UCLA have an orientation program? Most colleges do something to give students a chance to not only see the campus and facilities but to also meet each other. At least 50% of the people at those activities won’t know anyone else from anywhere either. I knew several people attending my college when I began there, and looking back now I think there is an advantage to not knowing anybody, in that you have to put even more effort into meeting lots of new people. Embrace the opportunity!!

yazi
    Participant

You will be fine. Don’t worry.

There may be a UCLA discussion board for you to check out. Look into it.

Mo was a pedophile and nothing more!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.