Home Forums Mindless Banter Post any non admissions related material here Picking Your Nose And Eating It. Healthy?

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    hurk
    Participant

I love to groom, and I am also doing it right now, except I do it on the other end of my body[:0]

Posc
    Participant

May this thraed enjoy a long life again in ’05!

Trying to think of a catchy phrase.

Smile
    Participant

I’ll be honest he is on to something and here is why I believe him. I secretly still pick my nose and eat and have been for nearly 19 years. I’m embarrsed to admit it and no one really knows I still do.

However for the past 10 years it is really rare for me to get sick I’m talking maybe once a year. And when i get sick it’s a small cold that goes away within two days. Life has been amazing not being sick.

I am still afraid to admit it though cause society has branded it as a disgrace as a disgusting act. Same could be said for lots of things though but we dont brand those do we? Didn’t think so. If I ever have a child and catch him or her in the act I might encourage it. Tell them to keep it private tho cause society wouldnt like them.

beezkneez
    Participant

Compared to other things I’ve eaten, this shouldn’t intimidate me

wellsronald18
    Participant

That sounds so gross and weird. Why would someone eat something like that? Yuck.

trampired
    Participant

So I’ve been wasting food every time I flick? WTF?

buckyall
    Participant

I’ll admit (anonymously) that I’ve eaten boogers. But only dried up ones. Wet slimey ones seem to gross.

el cerdo
    Participant

Maybe wheat grass shots don’t sound so bad after all.

hacker10021
    Participant

The fascinating things I learn on the intrawebz

huskerbooster
    Participant

L O L

Cliff Weston
    Participant

This is why I love surfing the web

reyzn bran
    Participant

I lready smell my own farts but now I think I’ll start eating my boogers. To quote Rich Piana, whatever it takes.

alexf2000
    Participant

Disgusting

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.