Home Forums MBA GMAT GRE a MBA Admissions Option?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  JayHawk4Life 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

For those of you who may be following this board but not our blog (www.admissionsconsultants.com/mba/blog.aspx), I thought I’d mention that we posted an entry earlier today (Jan 8) about the increased competition between the GRE and GMAT for use in b-school admissions purposes.

Our general advice on this is to take the GMAT unless you are sure you will do significantly better on the GRE. The GMAT will show more dedication to the MBA and is accepted at a much much larger range of schools.

I hope you find this blog entry informative and we certainly hope our blog is an effective way to help everyone keep current on the latest news in the field of MBA admissions.

Best of luck with your applications!

Sincerely,

David Petersam
    President
    AdmissionsConsultants, Inc.
    DPetersam@admissionsconsultants.com

http://www.admissionsconsultants.com/mba/blog.aspx

AdmissionsConsultants

JayHawk4Life
    Participant

David,

It should be an option. These schools stress ethics yet subscribe to a GMAT monopoloy. I’m not the only one who is cynical about this. I understand your advice given the rules in play, but the GMAT doesn’t predict good future business leaders and I don’t think anyone will argue that.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.