Home Forums Medical School MCAT Initial Practice MCAT Score to Final MCAT score?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    UNCW
    Participant

Hi,

I am a senior and this week I have begun studying for the MCAT that I plan to take in April. TO track my progress I took AAMC’s Exam 3 online. And it was exhausting. It completely wore me out and I was asking when will it stop by the end. Like anything I don’t have my attention span and endurance up to it yet. I am working on it and will do the best I can.

Anyways, I got a 19 (P6 V7 B6). I was just curious what some people got the first time they took an MCAT practice and what they got on the real Exam after studying. I am using EK’s materials and plan to follow there 10 week study plan and then the remaining weeks to the MCAT really concentrate on areas that gave me trouble.

And Suggestions or anything would really help. thanks

mod
    Keymaster

Hi UNCW and welcome to Admissions Boards!

This is an excellent question. My guess is your improvement will depend upon increased endurance and eliminating any silly mistakes you may have made. With 10 weeks you won’t be able to learn much new material.

Regardless, if med school is what you really want, don’t give up. Study hard and take the test when your score improves.

Best of luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.