Home Forums College International Confused because of the system

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #24205

    I’m a little bit confused with the school forms. Well you see, in my country Malaysia, we only have 11 years of high school.

    So the 12th year, I’m studying in a college. I just started my first semester in July and my semester ends in the end of October.Next year I will be starting the second semester.

    The question is

    Secondary School Report
    Midyear Report
    Final Report
    International Supplement

    Teacher Evaluation 1
    Teacher Evaluation 2

    All these reports, should I get them from my high school (Year 11) or my current college?

    Or is it that my secondary school report is my high school and the rest is from my collge?

    How about the teacher evaluation? Are my high school teachers ok?



    Hi Brucesharky and welcome to AdmissionsBoards!

    U.S. schools require transcripts from your high school and any other educational institution you have attended. Therefore, I think it would be wise to obtain transcripts from both institutions. If you want exact certainty, I would contact each school you are applying to.

    I think it is important to get a teacher evaluation from your current school for it represents your current situation.

    Good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.