We are pleased to announce the following contest for a $100 Amazon.com gift certificate. This contest is open to everyone other than moderators and sponsors. (Currently, the moderators and the people from http://www.admissionsconsultants.com)
Each member will receive chances according to the following schedule:
50-199 posts: 1 chance
200-999 posts: 5 chances
1,000 or more posts: 25 chances
The member with the most posts: Bonus 5 chances
1. The contest will be based on the number of posts on January 31, 2005.
2. Frivolous posts (“This is post #1”, “This is post #2”, etc.) will result in disqualification. An occasional “That was a funny joke” post in mindless banter is permitted. The final determination of what entails ‘frivolous’ is at the full discretion of the judges.
3. Conduct unbecoming to the online community including but not limited to vicious personal attacks, racist remarks, and links to adult websites can also result in disqualification.
4. It is our sincere hope that details 2 and 3 are common sense.
5. All decisions by the judges are final and best judgment will be exercised in the event of any acts of God or other type server/database failures.
6. This contest is void where prohibited.
7. The winner will be announced shortly after the contest ends.
Congrats to y82benji for winning the $100 gift certificate!
The same contest will be in effect for this coming year and will be based on all posts made since February 1, 2005. You have plenty of time to win the gift certificate and become the ’05 poster of the year!