Home Forums MBA Executive MBA How GoOd is This Executive Program

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ewmp2
    Participant

I was accepted into grad school at the American University of Paris to get an Executive Master of Science in Finance. Can anyone tell me how prestigious or good this program and or university is? Thanks

ColtSeavers
    Participant

GoOd approach to apply to schools, get in, and then do your research on them by asking strangers such subjective adn undefined questions.

I’ve never heard of the school but they did admit you.

GoOd luck

lallyschool
    Participant

Hello

The Rensselaer MBA Program builds upon a tradition of excellence that positions our graduates to lead into futures not yet imagined.Rensselaer’s business school, the Lally School of Management & Technology, creates an experimental learning environment that challenges the highest quality students who have a passion for change and a curiosity for learning.

Rensselaer knows your time is important, the Lally School of Management & Technology offers the Fast Track EMBA program. This executive MBA is delivered in a condensed 17-month format with cohorts beginning in August and January. This format allows you to start the program in August and complete your degree in December, or in January to complete your degree in May. The condensed, flexible schedule is designed to reflect today’s business world: challenging, flexible and integrated. The curriculum of the program contains high-quality content delivered by Rensselaer’s world-class faculty and executives who bring real-life experience to the classroom. This learning opportunity will leverage your years of work experience, to create a knowledge-base that is unique to you and your industry.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.