Home Forums MBA GMAT 10 days till my GMAT- NEED HELP

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  RyanS 12 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

RevRockSteady
    Participant

My GMAT is on Feb 5th. My scores are ranging in the low 600’s. I need some last minute tips on how to boost my score as much as possible in the next 10 days.

book recommendations? tips from your own experiences? methods?

milesaway
    Participant

What are you already doing to study? What materials are you using?

RevRockSteady
    Participant

I have used the princeton review book & CD, my practice score started out in the 500’s and then I got scores between 600-650. Right now I am working my way thru the GMAT 800 book which I am finding really helpful with Verbal. About to start the math sections in the book.

I am historically a HORRIBLE standardized test taker- psychometric varience in testing talks about ME. I don’t know why on test day I just never perform well even though I dont feel any different than normal.

I am sitting for hours and working thru the GMAT800 book. Should finish that tomorrow. Then planning on 2 more full practice tests this week and reviewing them.

I figure I just need to max my score in whatever ways possible.

MikeinOK
    Participant

So how did you do?

RyanS
    Participant

If you go in there believing you are the worst test taker in the world you probably will be. Be confident and relax. Set a low goal so you don’t stress – something that you can easily beat.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.