Home › Forums › Graduate School › Rankings › Best Grad Schools for International Careers
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Educational_Content_Co 13 years ago.
Transitions Abroad, an online publication for people interested in studying, working, or just living overseas, names these as the best graduate programs for students seeking international careers:
1. The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania – specifically, the Lauder Program graduates a high number of MBA/MAs who are hired by international firms.
2. Columbia University’s School of International & Public Affairs
3. INSEAD (France) – a business school
4. London Business School
5. Johns Hopkins University – SAIS
6. Princeton University – Woodrow Wilson School
7. Georgetown University – School of Foreign Service
8. Tufts University – Fletcher School of International Law and Diplomacy
9. UC San Diego – School of International and Pacific Rim Studies
….And a surprise:
10. University of South Carolina – College of Business, Program in International Business
For more information, see:
“Dr. Bob’s Top Ten” – Transitions Abroad, December 2005 (available online at http://www.transitionsabroad.com)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.