Home › Forums › Graduate School › Rankings › Best Grad Schools for International Careers
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Educational_Content_Co 13 years, 2 months ago.
Transitions Abroad, an online publication for people interested in studying, working, or just living overseas, names these as the best graduate programs for students seeking international careers:
1. The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania – specifically, the Lauder Program graduates a high number of MBA/MAs who are hired by international firms.
2. Columbia University’s School of International & Public Affairs
3. INSEAD (France) – a business school
4. London Business School
5. Johns Hopkins University – SAIS
6. Princeton University – Woodrow Wilson School
7. Georgetown University – School of Foreign Service
8. Tufts University – Fletcher School of International Law and Diplomacy
9. UC San Diego – School of International and Pacific Rim Studies
….And a surprise:
10. University of South Carolina – College of Business, Program in International Business
For more information, see:
“Dr. Bob’s Top Ten” – Transitions Abroad, December 2005 (available online at http://www.transitionsabroad.com)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.