Home Forums College Admission transfer chances

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stitches63
    Participant

Hello
    I have been a student at Marist College for 2 1/2 years-mostly part time while working two jobs, I am officially a sophomore. I want to transfer to Mercyhurst College in Pennsylvania for an Anthropology/Archaeology degree. I did not do well in high school, probably a 3.0 gpa-worked rather than did sports, charity, etc. and did poorly on the SAT, but well on the ACT. I have a 3.3 at Marist right now.
    Does someone like me, a person who took time off from school to work and then went back, stand a chance of being accepted to a school like Mercyhurst?
    Thank you in advance for any advice and help[:)]
    ~confused student

Stitches63
    Participant

could someone please respond?

quote:

Originally posted by Stitches63

Hello
    I have been a student at Marist College for 2 1/2 years-mostly part time while working two jobs, I am officially a sophomore. I want to transfer to Mercyhurst College in Pennsylvania for an Anthropology/Archaeology degree. I did not do well in high school, probably a 3.0 gpa-worked rather than did sports, charity, etc. and did poorly on the SAT, but well on the ACT. I have a 3.3 at Marist right now.
    Does someone like me, a person who took time off from school to work and then went back, stand a chance of being accepted to a school like Mercyhurst?
    Thank you in advance for any advice and help[:)]
    ~confused student

Keymaster

If you would like a representative from Admissions Consultants to give you a response, you need to put this on the Ask Admissions Consultants thread.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.