Home Forums College International Scholarships for International Students

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jaffar 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

cip
    Participant

Incoming freshmen and transfer international students are automatically considered for scholarship assistance at Marshall University is Huntington, West Virginia,USA. Scholarships available to incoming freshmen are described at: marshall.edu/sfa/article.asp?article=32.

John Marshall Scholars – High school seniors with an ACT composite score of 30 or higher (or 1320 SAT scores) and a 3.50 GPA are eligible for a John Marshall Scholarship. Recipients will receive a tuition waiver and annual $1250 stipend. Students who maintain the required 3.50 GPA and meet other program requirements will be considered for renewal of John Marshall awards.

• Board of Governor’s Scholarship — High school seniors with a minimum ACT composite score of 25-29 (or 1130 SAT score) and a grade point average of 3.50 are eligible for a Board of Governor’s Scholarship. Recipients will receive awards of one-half tuition waiver for one academic year. Students who maintain the required 3.50 GPA will be considered for renewal of their Board of Governor’s Scholarships.

faozzzy
    Participant

hello the author,I need a schorlaship in united state of america or canada.these are my requirements;I’m currently a Mechanical engineering student at university of ilorin Nigeria,200level student with my secon class upper maintained(2.1).I need a schorlaship kindly assist.

jaffar
    Participant

hi…i m jaffar…i m from pakistan……i m yet doin telecom engineering from FAST-NU,isb,pakistan….my cgpa is 2.2 ..i need scholarship……can i get scholarship if i get good points in SAT???kindly assisst..thanx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.