Home Forums MBA International Cambridge

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ahua
    Participant

Any thoughts on Judge? Is it as good as Said? Want to go into biz development. Thanks!

zoghead
    Participant

I can help with this one. Said is far better in rankings and placement. I think they have a better alumni network too.

quote:

Originally posted by ahua

Any thoughts on Judge? Is it as good as Said? Want to go into biz development. Thanks!

Posc
    Participant

That jives wirh what I have heard too

All or nothing

wolverine
    Participant

Oxford is far better than Cambridge. Why do you want to get an MBA in Uk if you are in Canada?

GO BLUE

margaritagal
    Participant

Said is generally recognised as a better program than Judge in London.

AO
    Participant

I’ve got some apps into some top UK MBA schools, but does anyone know anything about Durham? It’s not my top pick, but is it worth listing as a back up? Any suggestions?

martygra
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by AO

I’ve got some apps into some top UK MBA schools, but does anyone know anything about Durham? It’s not my top pick, but is it worth listing as a back up? Any suggestions?

I’d say visit the campus and talk to as many students and alumni as you can. Good luck.

applicant36
    Participant

I have an interview with Said coming up in a few weeks, does anyone know how many spots are still available in third round and what are the odds of admission for the 2004-2005 year at this point.

Also any comments on Judge admission as well (I just sent in my application)

Thanks

applicant36
    Participant

I have an interview with Said coming up in a few weeks, does anyone know how many spots are still available in third round and what are the odds of admission for the 2004-2005 year at this point.

Also any comments on Judge admission as well (I just sent in my application)

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.