Home Forums MBA International Asian MBA?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rr_mba
    Participant

Hi,

I am an Indian female/24 yrs old/around 3 yrs experience in a top non-IT firm. I have been accepted into the NUS MBA program and to ISB (Indian School of Business, Hyderabad, India)as well. I am keen on making a career switch into Finance.

While ISB has great standing in India and thus has a terrific placement record, I believe that lack of international exposure might limit international mobility. In terms of location and recognition, NUS seems pitched higher. But there are different (and often quite negative) views about NUS. Could you help me out on the brand equity of NUS in Asia – what is the overall perception of an NUS MBA degree?

anggasatria
    Participant

Hello there…
    I’m planning to apply MBA at NUS, can u give me some suggestion as you have already accepted there?
    Is the essays really matters? thanks

globetraveler
    Participant

The best International MBA in Asia is the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, aka HK UST, currently it is the only school with recognition outside of Asia.

In particular the Finance department is one of the best in the world.

karen720
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by globetraveler

The best International MBA in Asia is the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, aka HK UST, currently it is the only school with recognition outside of Asia.

In particular the Finance department is one of the best in the world.

in Finance it is, but in other areas such as strategic management CEIBS has better reputation. There is also INSEAD with its campus in Singapore, very good brand name worldwide.

karen720
    Participant

nanyang tech university has table rankings of Asian MBAs in Finance and Acct. pages 6-7

http://www.nbs.ntu.edu.sg/Introduction%20of%20NBS.pdf

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.