Home Forums College Admission How to make sense of it all?

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Courtmom
    Participant

is there a good online resource that can help me identify colleges and universities that i can expect to gain admission to? i have yet to find anything online where i can input my SAT scores and GPA and give me “reach” “safety” school status etc. seems like a simple request, but so far i’ve just found schools by region, size and major interest. the truly most helpful website would include it all! thanks for your assistance [:)]

JayLenoIsADork
    Participant

Yeah, there are a couple. http://www.review.com has a counselor-o-matic tool that’s very helpful. I don’t know what other sites go as far as identifying reach, safeties and matches, but that site is a great place to start.

brandonw_395
    Participant

Unless they perfected artificial intelligence and I didn’t get the news, I wouldn’t rely heavily on any of those tools. I’ve seen some really bad ones and a family friend blames one of them for screwing up her son’s future. (Not saying they should be blamed for inappropriate use though.)

NicolPatterson
    Participant

Do you know how to write a legal brief? Case brief writing assignments involve analyzing legal cases and looking at the facts of the case, patterns and legal interpretations that ultimately led to the court’s decision. If you are a law student or seeking legal internships, you can contact legal brief writing services and solve your studying tasks in a just few clicks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.