Home Forums Graduate School Admission deadline

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AdmissionsConsultants 14 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

gail
    Participant

hi!
    I am an international student.I intend to do my post-graduation (MS in computers).I havn’t given my GRE yet.I will writing it on Jan 20th.I wanted to know the deadline (spring 2004) for sending applications to universities in United States.And if it is to be send by post or mail as I am already late.Please reply at the earliest.

Hi Gail and thanks for your inquiry.

hi!
    I am an international student.I intend to do my post-graduation (MS in computers).I havn’t given my GRE yet.I will writing it on Jan 20th.I wanted to know the deadline (spring 2004) for sending applications to universities in United States.And if it is to be send by post or mail as I am already late.Please reply at the earliest.

The deadlines vary from school to school. As a result, you will want to check with the particular programs you are targeting to learn what their particular deadlines. Unfortunately, most schools are moving up deadlines for international applicants due to visa issues.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly if you would like professional assistance with your applications.

Sincerely,

David Petersam
    DPetersam@admissionsconsultants.com

AdmissionsConsultants

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.