Home Forums Law School Miscellaneous paying for law school

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  goldie 13 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

gkluvsem
    Participant

I guess I just figured that law students tended to come from wealthy families. if one decides to go to law school full-time, where does one live, isn’t it kind of hard without a job? but i’ve also heard full-time gives you benefits like internships and focus. help!

quote:

Originally posted by gkluvsem

I guess I just figured that law students tended to come from wealthy families. if one decides to go to law school full-time, where does one live, isn’t it kind of hard without a job? but i’ve also heard full-time gives you benefits like internships and focus. help!

[:D]Well im from Enland and i must say my family hasnt got alot of money but it is my dream to go to Harvard and i will make it happen, heck in 5 years time and see my name there. scholarships can go far![:D]

Amy Price

goldie
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by gkluvsem

OMG, are you serious? Did you even attempt to do any research? Have you ever heard of dorm rooms? Did you do well enough on your LSAT to qualify for law school in the first place?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.