The GMAC has released their 2014 employer poll and the overall outlook is pretty good!
Here are some of the highlights:
– 90% of employers planning to hire b-school graduates this year expect to maintain or increase the number of job openings.
– 72% of employers plan to hire MBA graduates in 2015 up from 69% in 2014.
– Hiring demand across all specialized business master’s should increase in 2015.
– Most employers plan to boost salaries or above the rate of inflation for these new hires.
– 55% of employers plan to offer internships to MBA students.
Overall, we’re very excited with the employer poll’s findings. It could certainly be a lot worse given much of the economic news these days!
Best of luck with your applications!
Keep up with us on:
Even more excited to quit my job and return to school now!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.