Home Forums Medical School Admission 22 MCAT

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mod 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Arockystudent
    Participant

Ok taken the MCAT twice both times with a score of 22. The first time V8, PS7, B7 and the second time V7, PS7, B8 and an R in the writing. I have a B.S. Biology, B.S. Psychology, minor in Chem and Im finishing up my Masters in Health Administration, GPA 3.48 in undergrad and a 3.9 in graduate school. I worked 5 years full time as a CNA, and tutored for free. I never did research because I worked full time while in school and I’m wondering if I should even bother applying? I mean I could attempt to take my MCATs again but I took the class and everything. It wasn’t the material it was the testing format.

Where should I go from here? Apply to DO schools or don’t apply? Retake the test? Thanks.

mod
    Keymaster

Hi and welcome to Admissions Boards!

If you are sure you can’t retake the MCAT and score higher, I don’t think you are going to be competitive at MD schools. I’m not sure about the DO schools so I’d recommend you repost the question on the Ask AdmissionsConsultants thread. Be sure to click “reply to topic” and not “new topic” and sorry I couldn’t be of further help.

Best of luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

shares