I am a sophomore now and will be finished with all the pre-med sciences by May. Should I just go ahead and take the MCAT or wait until next spring or the following summer? I am thinking that I would have more time to study this summer.
Hope your plan gets implemented well.
If you have time to prepare and have done all the prereqs, might as well take it early.
If spring semester ends in April or very early May, then late May is good. You can still submit your applications early that way.
AMCAS opens soon so btter hurry
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.