Home Forums Law School Admission Dear Consultants, – help!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mod 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ftwell13
    Participant

Dear consultants,

Thank you for the great blog here.

Just want to get a reality check. A recent graduate from SOAS, University of London (regarded as top 10 UK university in UK) with a degree of history. Final result was class 2.2 (apparently, it is classified as GPA of 3.4). Written a dissertation on evolution of law to illustrate my interest in law.

Am planning to take this upcoming december LSAT exam yet have the highest score of 152 – Presumably, one will mostly likely to get 147 or so in a real thing.
    I have a couple of internships from major financial IB firm (Barclays capital) and public sector (korea exchange) and a recommendation letter from local law firm I¡¯ve worked as a summer intern.

Held few positions back in university years – vice presidency and secretary for Korean society and rugby union club respectivey. I know the result do not look favourable but is there any chance of me getting into T25 law school? In a scale of 1 to 10? one being the least favourable. (Am desperate to get in to NYU law…)

It will be amazing if you can answer above question.
    Thank you.

mod
    Keymaster

Hi ftwell13 and welcome to AdmissionsBoards!

I strongly encourage you to post this on the Ask AdmissionsConsultants thread for a more expert answer than I can provide. Be sure to click “Reply to Topic” and not “New Topic.”

Best of luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

shares