Looking for advice on how to properly ask for a deadline extension. I’ve been addmitted into both the Kellogg and Columbia EMBA programs, and am now waiting to hear back from Wharton. I may not hear from Wharton until mid April. My deadlines for both Kellogg and Columbia is this weekend. I essentially need to ask for a 2 month extension to the deadlines.
Has anyone gone through this? What is the best way to approach this conversation? Should I just be up front with them and tell them I am waiting to hear back from another school before making my final decision?
Put down the deposit assuming you don’t get into Wharton. Then if you do justt go there instead. You told NW and CBS you liked their schools. You can’t now tell them you’d prefer Wharton.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.