Home Forums MBA Executive MBA How to choose a course

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tofayelbd 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ssairam
    Participant

Thinking about what course you want to aim for is important; because it helps you make the right subject choices. It can also give you some motivation. But there is nothing to panic if you can’t decide! The range of course options available to you can be bewildering and the careers they may lead you to are ever-increasing and changing. Even if you read every career guide there is, there are hundreds of jobs that aren’t described in these guides.

Unfortunately, there is no secret formula for choosing exactly the right course or career.
    There is one very important rule that you need to stick to: do what you are interested in. A lot of research has been done to determine what makes a university student succeed in their study. The strongest indicator of success is choosing a course you find interesting. Think about your academic performance so far and identify the subject in which you have done well and if that aligns with the stream in which you want to make your career, you are done deciding! In reality, it may not be as simple, because many people take a long time to figure out what their inner calling is for. If you are unsure of what you want to do with your life, start thinking about what you enjoy and what you’re good at. Make a list of your interests and abilities and take help from career advisers.
    My inner calling was for Management education and Avagmah made life easier as I did not have to choose between work and study. Its career advisers helped me a whole tone and it was also highly cost effective! Further more if you have been academically oriented all along till under grad, it even offers academic excellence scholarships worth Rs.10 Lakhs!!

Tofayelbd
    Participant

Yes, Stib Job also told like that. We should not want to do anything, which we can’t like. For our success we should do, which we can enjoy.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

shares