Home Forums Graduate School International Plz giv your opinion

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nofoldems 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

srmalik
    Participant

I am an international student. I graduated with a not so good but respectable 3.15GPA. I scored 770V & 630Q on my GRE. I graduated from one of the best universities in my country. I am confident of getting good letter of recommendations from my professors. I have worked on 2 research projects and by the time i apply i’ll have around 8 months of working experience because i graduated in december last year. I have extra-curriculars I was the editor of department magazine, volunteered for different societies, got a scholorship in final year.

But there is a catch. I didnt do too well in my third year at college and got average grades becuz I thought college was a piece of cake after I got grades in second year. However, I did very well in my final year so much so that I got 3rd & 4th highest marks in 2 major subjects in final year.

How do I address this problem in my application.

I am thinking about applying to MTU, Purdue, Illinois institute of Technology , Colorado state & University of Wisconsin – Madison.

What are my chances????

SRMALIK

Alfreda99
    Participant

Hmm. I don’t know I think you might have a shot. Good luck and please keep us posted!

nofoldems
    Participant

So what happened?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

shares