Home Forums Law School International Getting into top law schools

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tofayel 7 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

European
    Participant

hello

can you maybe give me some advice if I have any chance (say around 10%+-) to get into any of the top T14 league, say HLS, or YLS with GPAs like say 3.4+-0.1, LSAT 170+ (around 175), work experience in the Minstry of Foreign Affairs, a lot of international experience, foreign languages, leadership demonstration and amazing recommendations,extra curriculars, community work, engineering BSc…..?
    I’m interested in international law.

The same question goes for some other T14 schools, like Columbia,Georgetown, Michigan…

I’d be very grateful for any possible info.

mod
    Keymaster

Hi European and welcome to Admissions Boards!

To competently advise applicants on school selection and specific chances and percentages of admission requires a depth of information that is well beyond my scope of expertise. I suggest that you search the websites of the individual schools you are looking at for average GPA’s, LSAT scores, etc. of admitted applicants to give you an idea of where you stand.

Best of Luck!

European
    Participant

thank you very much
    I will do that

Tofayel
    Participant

I think your score is good enough for competing admit into well graded University.

graduate school

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.