Home Forums MBA GMAT GMAT 4th time

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  kaushalasp 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mitrameds
    Participant

I gave GMAt for the third time yesterday Math 44 Verbal 26 Score 580. Very dissapointed. I do not know where I went wrong. I did the October and November VIP quant questions.I did OG 11 twice, I did around 16 tests. My scores on powerprep test CD was 680,650,710, ….I never got below 40 in Verbal in even a single test. Severely dissapointed, I am a good student and have always done well on my exams. [V]

Test –

VIP Sets and Power Prep CD…I did not do Kaplan or Princeton.

Material–OG 11, VIP, Arun Sharma (Math)

it would be great if you could help me.

Sorry to bother you

Medha

Medha Mitra

mod
    Keymaster

Hi Medha and welcome to Admissions Boards!

In my opinion you should get help with test prep to boost your scores. I would also highly recommend emphasizing other parts of your application to make up for your scores in case they are not ideal. In this situation I mean your extracurricular activities, letters of reference, and personal statement.

Best of Luck!

hilo808
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by mitrameds
    VIP Sets and Power Prep CD…I did not do Kaplan or Princeton.

This might be your problem.

spiff
    Participant

Meda, I’m sorry that you are having so much trouble with the exam. I recommend taking a GMAT prep course and trying again. I know you are disappointed, but give it one more try! [:)]

ozgeuyanik
    Participant

I think you should give yourself another chance. Don’t be dissappointed. You can tey gmatmanhattan GMAT course I took GMAT 3 times… My scores were 590 (Without any prep.) After a year I re-took it and got 660 (With substantial prep.) and after that I took manhattangmat course and scored 700 finally… You can do it. You should improve your verbal skills. Try to solve LSAT RC and CR questions. They improved my verbal skills a lot that I managed a good V score.

That which does not kill me, only makes me stronger.

kaushalasp
    Participant

hey,
    keep your head up, don’t give up

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

shares